Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sneaky Peek

Didya miss me? I know it's been a long, long while. I can explain. You know how when it starts to get nice out you start thinking about doing some work around the house? Whether its a good spring cleaning, a new paint job, or heck, even a brand new kitchen, the fresh air gets to you and you're finally motivated. You know that feeling? Well I happen to work on the opposite end of your projects.

For those who don't know me personally, I work as a sales rep for a local remodeling company. So when you want some work done around you house, I'm the one that goes out to measure, price the work out, then draw up the paperwork, order the materials, and schedule all the work to be done. So when the weather gets nice, I get busy. So busy that my brain can't think of 9-15 customer's home projects on top of my own. So that's where I've been.

Anyway, I've caught up a bit and have a few things brewing here in our Monroe Makeshift. These posts are all written and (mostly) photographed so I promise they'll be up in May
  • A fabric failure
  • A night stand redo
  • A new living room plan
  • A rug reveal
  • A few mini makeovers
  • An unexpected hallway update
  • Real life reorganizing
And since I know y'all (I don't really talk like that, but I do live in Indiana so I'm allowed to right? Right.) are really interested in seeing pictures on these pretty blogs here's a sneak peek for ya!



Stay tuned. Amazing things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment