Friday, March 15, 2013

A Brief Intermission

I know I promised a finished guestroom post today. I had every intention of finishing up the room last night, taking some nice pictures this morning in the daylight and getting it up for all to see. I had the comforter and sheets already washed, I had a title picked out, I even picked up my sister's fancy pants camera while she was over at my mom's making a birthday cake for her boyfriend.

Big mistake.

I somehow failed to realize that a certain precious niece would be there at my mom's. Please tell me that this little one wouldn't distract you. I dare you.



I also realized that as much as I want to finish the guestroom without spending any money, that just won't be possible. I'll need to get a couple lamps and side tables. I'll need to get trim for a piece of art work. The piano bench needs recovering. All of these things take money and shopping time. Sounds like something for a Saturday afternoon!

Fortunately, since I knew I wasn't going to get the guestroom wasn't going to get finished, I went to Target on my way home and picked out curtains options for the living room. More on that next week. And hopefully the final installment of the guestroom saga. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment