Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quick Update & Five Healthy Recipes

This will have to be a quick update. Mostly because I'm at work and should be working, not writing. But I can't think of when I'll have time for an update in the next couple days. So here's my 7 day recap:

  • I accidently ordered cinnamon apples for dessert at Chili's.
  • I bought 2 bags of fall candy that were on clearance at Target to put out on Thanksgiving and I haven't been at all tempted to eat them.
  • I started running again!
  • I drank some Diet Coke a little late one night to satisfy a sweet tooth. Never again. I slept horribly and had the weirdest dreams.
  • I've passed up leftover Halloween candy, doughnuts at the office (twice now!), a martini (At a martini bar no less. Bigtime bummer.), and a cupcake.
  • I've been motivated to make healthier, more filling meals like...
  • I had a meltdown and a Bridezilla moment. All due to sugar withdrawal.
  • I've lost 2 pounds!
Overall, so far so good! 23 days left! I think I can... I think I can... I think I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment